Friday Joanne and I were wined and dined for our birthdays by friends at Red Sky (http://www.redskyboston.com/), then we moved on to Tresca (http://www.trescanorthend.com/) to help another person through a birthday celebration. The night ended at Justin's swanky new pad in the North End. I am told that I will be disowned by a few friends if I dare to post the video of them rocking out to country music wearing cowboy hats! I'll just keep the video for bargaining purposes in the future.
Saturday Samantha and I went to Gavin's 4th Birthday party. We visited with friends and went home for a movie night with freshly popped popcorn (Sam's favorite thing to do).
Sunday, I decided it was an outdoor day. The weather was gorgeous! We went hiking with Holly and Atreyu in the Fells - funny, hiking is not much fun when you have to carry at 38lb child and a 32lb puppy down a fire road - although I did laugh/cry about it.... what a workout! I then decided we should really pack in as many activities as possible and went apple picking with Auntie Megzie. We drove up in her cool new convertible and Samantha promptly asked to put the "roof" back on because it was too windy and she was eating her hair... We picked apples and chose a few pumpkins. We visited the lamas, peacocks and roosters while a flock of quails ran wild around us...a little unsettling. We ended the day with a hayride around the farm. It was a great to be outdoors.
Saturday Samantha and I went to Gavin's 4th Birthday party. We visited with friends and went home for a movie night with freshly popped popcorn (Sam's favorite thing to do).
No comments:
Post a Comment