Sunday, September 28, 2008

NYC birthday bash!



This weekend Jenn, Ashley, Jenna and myself headed to the Big Apple to celebrate Ashley's 16th birthday! Saturday we trekked around the city for hours, in and out of shops. I got a great coach bag on Canal Street and I swear it's one of the real ones, as I went not just to the back room, but the back-back room to look at the selections.... Seriously, I compared it to my REAL coach wristlet and the patterns look the same. The label says Coach, not Couch... I'm thinking I pulled one over on them - how many people get a Coach bag for the bargain price of $20! I also got a "real" pair of diamond earrings on Sale for $9....

Anyway, Saturday night we went to see Wicked at the Gershwin Theatre. It was fabulous! The girls knew the songs by heart. I thought "Defying Gravity" was amazing - I can't believe people have such beautiful singing voices - although I think I have a great voice....in the shower..... We also went to a late night dinner, which surprised Jenna. She couldn't believe that people actually went out to dinner at 11:00 at night!! We had a great weekend. It was so fun to show two 16-year olds the big city for the first time. Although, Jenna said there were way too many people to live there herself.

Happy birthday Ash! I had so much fun with you!

No comments: