Monday, June 2, 2008

What a nice weekend! No moving!!! Friday Samantha had a play date with her friend Lindsey from school. It was her first play date with someone I didn't know. Lindsey's mother, Pam, was so nice. She made me tea...

Saturday was gymnastics and Sam had to wear the leotard that was like Brooke's... Her recital is next weekend. That should be interesting as she can't really do a somersault yet ;)

Saturday night was a fun. Samantha, Nana and I went to see the Backyardigan's Live at the Colonial Theatre in town. We went to dinner first, bought a t-shirt and we were set to go. The show was good, but we were disappointed that the characters only had on costumes from the neck down so it was difficult to determine which character they were. Sam had fun singing and dancing and that was all that mattered.

Sunday, Mindy, Sam and I went to Kittery, ME to the outlets. What a difference from the Wrentham Outlets.... I like Wrentham way better, of course, I had no problem finding something to buy. My favorite Sam line of the day was upon entering the Children's Place outlet. "Mom, these are the cutest sandals I have ever seen. Don't you think so? I must try them on" How can you not buy them after that statement. Man am I in trouble!

No comments: