Well, Nana safely made it back from her visit to PA to see Wally and his family. She went down for a week and we missed her! But fair is fair - after all they are moving to Guam for THREE years in a few short weeks. Although, I'm sure they have quite the adventure ahead of them we will miss them being in Pennsylvania - we have definitely taken that distance for granted. They will be so far away. I'm not sure if the $3,000 per person airfare will bring them many visitors...as well as the 32 hour flight, ugh.... They will be home for a visit in a few weeks for Jay and Roberta's son's baptism. Wally is MJ's Godfather. Hopefully we will be able to have a family get together so everyone can wish them safe in their journey to the other side of the world!!!!
Anyway, Nana helped me shop for curtains and move two couches into the new den! I ask a lot of her and she is so incredible... Thank you MOM/Nana!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment