Wednesday, December 2, 2009
Johnny P's Grinch Party
Last Friday night Samantha and I were invited to a party at the Palmer's house. Johnny P is a huge fan of the Grinch and he asked his mom (Auntie Julie) if he could have a few friends over for a"Rising of the Grinch" party. It was too cute with hot chocolate and snacks... The kids had a blast! Samantha rocked out on the guitar and zoomed around the house on Gabby's motorized car. Johnny P told me what was on his wish list for Santa and about his big job - "turning off the Grinch before he goes to bed every night." Love him!! I FINALLY got to meet Brooke who fell asleep before I remembered my camera was in the car..........


Samantha's self-portrait on the ride home...
Her request that I take this one...
Me with bangs after more than 10 years... Samantha likes to take pics while I'm driving and constantly asks me to turn around - I know, real safe....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment