What a whirlwind weekend! I made it an extended weekend by taking off Thursday and headed to the beach with Jenn, Ashley, Jenna, Carlos and Samantha - another stellar beach day! Here are some photos: http://share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=2QcsW7lo2YsVk&emid=sharview&linkid=link5
For the 4th, Sam and I went to the beach in the afternoon for a Beach Party, although not the best beach weather it was fun to hang out when the beach was basically empty except for the party-goers...there was volleyball, boccie and lots of food - Sam just wanted to go swimming so we went swimming - a tad cold! Samantha and I also headed to the Wakefield Parade where we marched to the marching bands, and waved at the floats....Sam passed out cold at 7:20 and missed the fireworks, but it was a great 4th.
Saturday we went to John and Sarah's for a going away party for Amy, Brian, Maeve and Cara. They are moving on the 21st to Jupiter, Florida. We will miss you guys!
Sunday, Samantha and I headed over to Auntie Sue's house for a post 4th cookout. Ellie and Rob took their family to Las Vegas and sent all the left over food to us - Thank you Ellie!!!! Margaritas and BBQ - a great way to finish the long weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment