Friday, May 23, 2008

Moving Weekend

Well it's moving weekend at work. While everyone else is enjoying a beautiful Memorial Day weekend I have opted to help with my work move.

It is a project that has been a large part of my work life for two years! The space is "off the hook"! I can't believe it is ready and I will no longer work at 150 Federal where I have worked for the better part of twelve years... My new working environment includes a kitchen and dining area that would make anyone want to become a chef (I didn't know they made mixers that big!), a two-storey auditorium size meeting space with acoustics any musician would love, a production studio for those hopefuls looking for a career in the movies and my personal favorite (only because it was my project) the fitness center. Motion Fitness and Wellness Center will open its doors on Wednesday. I will post some photos. Although small I think we have included every amenity that a high-end gym offers, as well as 22 classes a week ranging from Tai Chi to Spin... I am VERY excited about it.

No comments: