Monday, May 5, 2008

I finished.....

Well the weekend was a wet one! Ro and I actually walked from our hotel to the starting line...why not do an extra mile to warm-up??? The siren went off and the rain came down... I received a good soaking, the rain stopped and the cold crept in... thankfully I didn't notice until I crossed the finish line - of course we walked back to the hotel for a "cool" down.

Congratulations to Briggsie, Katy, Turk (a/k/a Curt Schilling) and Ro on the 1/2! Lisa and Suzie you did fabulous for your first marathon! My hats off to all of you on a job well done!

Turk I hope your heel survives your trip to Virgin Gorda - watch out the salt water will sting!

Nana kept Samantha entertained while I ran in the rain - I don't think Nana ever played house with me as much as Sam made her this past weekend.... Mom you're the best!!!

No comments: