
Oh, No, the Big 4-0 was spelled out in cupcakes - my favorite!!! This is the only picture I have with Megan in it..... she also turned 40 this year in July....how about throwing your friends under the bus stating their ages.....ha ha ha
me and my bro (he'll be 40 in 5 years)
so will Julie......LOL!
Carlos was 40 in August.....
they won't be 40 for a few years...

they are already 40...
It's the new 30 (that's a laugh), but what's 40 supposed to look like......"like I'm ready to cash it in..." so far so good is all I have to say - everything is still functioning.........well I may forget things more, but I blame my daughter for those lapses in memory..... I have a been blessed with such wonderful people in my life - it was great to celebrate with them....
No comments:
Post a Comment