Sunday, March 8, 2009
Sleep Over
Saturday night was operation Girlfriend Sleep Over! Allison came for a night of Dance Mania and Movies 101 (101Dalmatians that is...) - the night was not complete without their American Girl Dolls - Kitt, Ruthie, Kitt and Samantha and their puppies!

Sunday the weather again was too nice to ignore, so the girls and I went on a penny walk - thankfully I remembered the wagon! A few blocks into the walk the girls no longer wanted to pull the dolls - they wanted to be pulled - 5 miles later, after a stop at a park we ended the sleep over extravaganza with a slush at Cravings in Wakefield Center complete with a twirl at the soda bar!!

I heard snow was on the way for MONDAY - impossible??? probably not - this is New England after all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment