Sunday, November 16, 2008

Rainy Weekend

This weekend was wet, but we made the best of it! Friday night, Samantha was invited to the Hogans for a movie night - big doings - I was able to enjoy an adult beverage and catch up with friends while Samantha and friends enjoyed........Barbie Christmas.....

Saturday was really warm 72 degrees, but again wet..... Auntie Megzie and Auntie Katy came over for another movie night. Samantha saw The Wizard of Oz for the first time. She loved it! Funny how you look at things through adult eyes. I remember anticipating the appearance of the cowardly lion and being nervous. I also remember thinking the monkeys were scary looking and I still do......

Sunday was a day to rake the leaves in the back yard - 35 bags to date! I'm done - I don't care that the neighbor's leaves are making their way onto my lawn...... Did I mention that I don't have any trees in my yard....

No comments: